RU-TSM Door bar assembly table
With our door bar assembly table you get a very effective workstation for the pre-assembly of fittings on door profiles.
All work between cutting and assembling the frames can be concentrated at this workstation.
- During the assembly of door hinges, T-connectors, locks, strike plates and handles, the profile is securely clamped and can be swiveled 180° in the clamped state. With one clamping, the profile is thus accessible from 3 sides.
- The swivel device can be clamped in 30° increments so that the profiles can always be fixed in the optimum position during fitting assembly.
- The functionally designed rear shelf allows the required material to be stored within easy reach at the workstation.
- The integrated drawer with holders for screwdrivers or drills means that all the tools required are within easy reach at the workplace.
- With the option of the door hinge drilling unit, the rear wall of the rack is not required, but the holes for the door hinges can be drilled directly at the workstation.
- Since the movable drilling head eliminates the need to reposition the profiles, all holes on the frame and sash can be drilled in a single clamping operation.
- The quick-change system for the drilling heads and the drilling templates makes it possible to switch from one door hinge to another within a minute.
- If the workstation is then supplemented with a copy router for machining the profiles on the lock side and a punch for the connector holes, all the work involved between cutting and assembly can be performed at one workstation without transport times.
Open product data sheet: