RU-SM Bar mounting table
The bar assembly table for all assembly work on loose bars with large bar lengths
By achieving the highest possible degree of prefabrication on the loose bar, it is possible to significantly increase the throughput at the subsequent assembly workstations while taking up less space.
All kinds of assembly work can be carried out on the bar assembly table, such as setting connectors at marked connector positions, attaching fittings, additional profiles, foils and so on.
Thanks to the organized workstation, all tools and materials are always arranged within easy reach, so that there is practically no set-up time. Due to the option rotating clamping device, the profiles are fixed during the assembly work, so that the employee has both hands free and the profile can always be brought into the optimal position for the respective work step.
- High degree of prefabrication before assembly
- Faster assembly of add-on parts on the fixed profile
- All parts and tools always within reach at the workstation
- No set-up time of the workstation required
- Full-length continuous storage area and rear wall
- Travelling shelf with document holder
- 3 pieces of compressed air connections
- 4 pieces of electrical connections and
- 2 holders for machines
- 5 profile supports 440 mm deep and 30 mm wide, covered with support rubber, adjustable to be positioned in profile longitudinal direction
- Rotating clamping device for clamping individual profiles, can be swiveled by 180°, with locking in 30° steps
- Locking device pneumatically operated
- Clamping position adjustable in longitudinal direction of profile
- Clamping range for profiles from 45 mm to 120 mm thick and 50 mm to 150 mm deep, each adjustable in 7 mm increments
- Maximum profile dimension 120 mm x 270 mm
Open product data sheet: