RU-MSA-K Kippvorrichtung zum Abnehmen der Elemente
RU-MSA-K Tilting device for removing elements
With the help of this tilting device, elements can be removed from the RU-MSA assembly tables and tilted for further transport with crane systems or rail systems
- The façade elements are manufactured in line on RU-MSA work tables. At the end of the production line, they must be removed from the tables.
- For this purpose, the RU-MSA-K tilting device is placed there, moving sideways from the line.
- In the next step, the lifting device is operated and the element is lifted off the work tables.
- Now the element is pulled lying on the telescopic arms of the tilting device against the set-up angles.
- In the next step, the element is brought into an almost vertical position (83°) via the tilting device and can be removed from the device.
Open product data sheet: